- Full payment are required for confirmation order.
- Minimum 7 days order in advance and maximum 60 days order in advance.
- Orders details are deemed correct upon payment made. If there is mistake during checkout please WhatsApp message us immediate not later than 2 hours, quote your order invoice and message. [Only allowed amend wordings/date collection/size amendment]. Please note we might not able pick up call as we might baking in progress.
- Photos are for illustration purpose due to different lighting mode on different devices.
- The delivery charge is a flat rate per trip to all local addresses based on time slot chosen. (We do not deliver to a neighboring island and Jurong Island).
- We are not able to do fixed-time delivery.
- If you would like for delivery to be at a specific time, we advise that you select [Self-collection] at our retail store Block 506, Jurong West Street 52 #01-192, Singapore 640506.
- Cash upon delivery is strictly not accepted. All payments have to be collected before delivery is sent out.
- If the order is a gift/surprise, Jolly Bake must be informed of the name and contact number of the recipient.
- In the event that the delivery is not successful, the order will be sent back to our retail store. We will do our best to accommodate redelivery, but a redelivery charge of $15 will apply.
- We seek your kind understanding that the delivery time may be affected by various factors such as weather, traffic, and parking conditions.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Due to the tedious, handcrafted nature of our products, we are unable to provide refunds or exchanges for custom orders.
- Once you or a designated party has picked up an order and signed for it, it is considered “accepted”– we will ask to make sure that everything is correct such as the design, spelling, etc. Refunds requested due to decorating style, writing, color shade, or general design will not be honored after signing for your cake. In some instances you may bring the cake back in for design adjustments but this is an additional charge if the cake has been signed for.
- All products are the responsibility of the customer once it leaves our shop. We are not responsible for any damage occurring to the cake during transport, set-up or any time thereafter. You will be given instructions on how to carry, transport, and store your cake upon pick up. Keep in mind that cakes are very fragile and damages can happen if not handled properly – such as cracks, smudges, melted frosting, etc. We only give refunds in accordance with refund policies stated below.
- Cake flavor and texture is subjective. Full refunds requested due to flavor or texture after the cake has been accepted and picked up will not be honored. You may qualify for a percentage of a store credit if the product is brought back and the quality of the cake flavor or texture is determined to not meet our standards. Cakes must be brought back to us within a timely manner, preferably with 24 hours of pick up – please call or email us promptly to let us know of the issue. Quality determination is solely at the discretion of Jolly Bake. Please understand that we cannot issue refunds for cakes that have already been completely eaten. *Store credit percents are based on how quickly the cake is returned, how much has been consumed, and what we determine the quality to be. Store credits of any kind will not be issued to customers who do not contact us within 24 hours.
The following scenario is the only instance when we will provide a refund:
- If you come to our store for pick up or if upon delivery the cake does not meet your expectations, we will give you a refund (minus 25% handling/cancellation fee).This refund will be given as a store credit (no cash/money refunds will be given). If we give you a refund, you CANNOT keep the cake.
- You can only get the refund if you refuse to “accept” the cake. We will NOT negotiate a partial refund if you keep the cake. This is a “take it, or leave it” policy.
- We are not responsible for any expense you may incur for replacing our cake. We do not give refunds under any other circumstances. Refunds are only given within 7 days.
- Changes and cancellations to retail orders are accepted up until 7 days prior to the date of pick up. We are unable to make changes on orders after that time frame.
- No refunds will be provided for any payments made on the order no matter the amount – if cancelled at least 7 days in advance we will be happy to transfer any payment made on that order to another order within 3 months from that date.
- We will provide no other refunds regardless the circumstances. You will be required to pay the full amount if the order is cancelled with less notice. This does not apply to orders that have contracts.
GUARANTEE / DISCLAIMER
We do all that we can to make sure that your order is decorated to the specification on your written order form. Upon pick-up of your cake, adjustments can be made for an additional charge if it was not stated on your original order. If for some reason something is not decorated correctly as stated on your order, we will make necessary changes right away.Every order is hand-made. Decorative finishes are done by hand and are subject to the artistic interpretation of our expert cake decorators. You may provide us with a photograph for inspiration and duplication; however, we make no claims for exact duplication of the work done by other cake decorators.